Monday, January 24, 2011

Introduction - Jeff More


Hey everyone. My name is Jeff More and I'm a Junior Comm Arts R/T/F. Some of my other CA classes this semester are Russian/Soviet Film and 3D Computer Animation. I grew up in the San Francisco Area East Bay, but when I moved to Wisconsin for college my parents went to live in Singapore, which is where I spend my breaks. I'm also an only child. A few summers ago I was able to get an internship with a small distribution company at Fox Studios Australia which led to more shenanigans than you would think. I'm a big lover of video games, and I truly enjoy examining them as a cultural phenomenon so that I can discuss them sensibly with people who view games skeptically. I'm also handy for solving computer issues.

One of my favorite internet-related quotes:

"...the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes."

Sen. Ted Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment