Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog 4


Like almost everyone in this class, my first result was my LinkedIn. After that I had two Twitter accounts, one for myself and the other for my radio show on WSUM, which I set the name to be Tweeandcrumpets but it still comes up as Laura Stingl. There is also a link to the WSUM homepage because of my radio show this semester. Next, there is the review I posted about Noah and the Whale's album on a group on Facebook. A surprising addition was a group on facebook that I helped administer in high school for amnesty international.

Three pages in is the link to this website!

The last interesting thing on google was this photo of me when I was a kid. It was the night before Halloween and we were helping the spice house mix cinnamon sugar. (I'm the one all the way to the right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment