Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Practicum #2 - Kelsey


So, now that I've had some time to try out League of Legends, I don't entirely hate it. Granted, I've only played a few rounds with my friends who all added me and laughed at me, but still. It is a little frustrating because I don't quite know the characters yet, so it's still trial and error choosing one that works for me since each character has different skills and strengths and weaknesses. My friends have been really patient and making suggestions and offering advice, but it still makes me wary of playing with total strangers, which I know is the point, but my friends have all warned me that they like eat noobs and that playing is more fun with people you know. I know it's totally anonymous and the game tries to match you with players at a similar level, but I'm still not sure I have a good enough grasp to try it yet.

Pictures are of in-game play, and a player chat pre-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment