Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Post #7 - Brandy Cummings

Since Tuesday is the busiest day out of the week for me, I decided to track all the computerized items I interact with today. My laptop is definitely the item I interact with the most. I almost always have it with me because I usually take notes on it. It is so convenient to have because if I need to look up something I do not understand, I can easily type what I need to know into google. The next thing I interacted with that was computerized was the Madison Metro Bus. I am not 100% sure if it is computerized, but I would say the machine where you have to swipe your bus card is computerized. Once I was done with class, I ran to Wal-Mart with my roommate and her car would definitely be considered computerized - most cars are these days. For example, the annoying car alarm that goes off if you accidently bump into a parked car. Pretty annoying huh? The next item I interacted with was the credit card swiper at Wal-Mart. For the most part, the check out register is computerized. Lastly, my cell phone and Ipod are computerized!

No comments:

Post a Comment