Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog #2 - Jamie N.

When I watched this the first time I was confused by the all the diagrams and computer language. It was interesting to watch to see how the internet has evolved from a bunch of small pieces into this enormous world wide network. After doing some of the readings for this class that specifically talked about the coming of the internet in more detail, I then re-watched the video. The second time around the diagrams were actually helpful and I began to understand more of the computer language. I think it is really interesting to see what has become of the internet and technology in present times. Seeing what the future of the internet has in store will be even more exciting.
It also amazes me what the internet use to be used for, what it is used for now, and how much we rely on it for our everyday functioning and communicating. I know that I take it for granted quite often, so by watching this video it made me realize the time and money that was put into such a large networking system.

No comments:

Post a Comment