Monday, January 24, 2011

Introduction - Brandy Cummings


Hi everyone, my name is Brandy and I am a Junior double majoring in Communication Arts - radio, film, & TV and English. I am from Lake Geneva, WI which is small tourist town right by the Illinois border. The best part about living in Lake Geneva is being able to spend my summer days out on the lake boating and tubing with friends. Summer is by far my favorite time of the year because I love warm weather and being out in the sun. I eventually would like to move to a state that has warm weather all year around. After I graduate, I hope to get a job working at a news station or in public relations. Another one of my passions is traveling. I am half Filipino and two summers ago I was able to spend five weeks in the Philippines with my mom. Although it was a culture shock at first, I really enjoyed my time there and I hope to be able to make the trip again in the near future. It was such an exciting year for Wisconsin football and even though I'm a Tom Brady fan, I still love rooting for the Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment