Monday, January 24, 2011

Introduction- Kelsey Warren


Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey and I'm a senior in Comm Arts in radio-film-tv, and in Theatre and Drama where my individual emphasis is in lighting design and electrics. I'm from a small town in the central part of Minnesota called Sartell, about an hour and a half north of the Twin Cities. I'm neither a Vikings nor a Packers fan, but I am a loyal Badger! In my spare time I enjoy movies, music, and writing, as well as just spending time with my friends- often we can be found playing the board game Quelf. I love to travel both abroad and within the US, most recently having visited Las Vegas for the first time over winter break, and I'll be headed to San Diego shortly for a Marine Corps graduation. Looking forward to a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment