Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction - Michael Warren


Hello, people of Com Arts 346: Discussion Section 301. My name is Michael Warren and I am a Sophomore from Long Island, New York. I’m majoring in Communication Arts: Radio/Television/Film and am thinking about trying to double major in English: Creative Writing.

Outside of the academic realm, I enjoy creating music (be it playing piano, singing, rapping, or producing beats), performing comedy, writing, watching TV/movies, and playing sports and video games. On campus I’m a member of the UW Long-Form Improv group, Titanic Players, where we perform monthly shows for the entertainment of students and anyone else interested (usually in the Memorial Union's Play Circle). I’m looking forward to all that this course has to offer and I can’t wait for this semester to fully get underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment